Release Notifications

The defendant’s release agreement (the contract that was fully explained and signed upon released from jail) specifies that the defendant should have no contact with you or any witnesses due to your role as a victim in this case.  Any infractions related to this release agreement can be punishable by re-arrest and new charges.  If you should have any contact from the defendant (visits, phone calls, texts, emails, third-party contact, etc.), do not hesitate to contact the Release Office at 503-846-6362 or non-emergency dispatch at 503-629-0111.  If you are concerned for your immediate safety, call 911.  To petition to modify the release agreement, you may fill out a form, in person, at the court clerk’s window at the Law Enforcement Center, 215 SW Adams Ave, Hillsboro, OR.  There is no guarantee that the judge will approve your requested modification.

You may mail or email or drop off  “Victim Request for Notification” form to the Parole Board.  The Parole Board can notify you of any Parole Board Hearings and/or the defendant’s scheduled release from prison.  The Board and the Department of Corrections will notify you 30 days prior to release from prison.  You must keep the Board informed of any changes in your contact information.

Washington County: Parole and Post-Prison Supervision

|150 N First Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97124| PH: (503)846-3400|FAX: (503)846-4509

Oregon Board of Parole and Post-Prison Supervision

|1321 Tandem Ave NE, Salem, OR 97301|PH: (503)945-0900| Fax: (503)7558

VINE is a program that can notify you of the defendant’s release from custody, transfer to another facility, or discharge from supervision (probation/parole/post-prison supervision).  You must sign up to receive notice.  You may register to receive such notice through the Oregon VINE service by calling 1-877-674-8463 or by visiting the website at  VINE is an electronic, automated system of notification.  For more information, please see the enclosed brochure.

VINE es un programa que puede informarle de la liberación del acusado de custodia, transferencia a otra instalación o descarga de supervisión (libertad condicional) Debes suscribirte para recibir aviso.  Usted puede inscribirse para recibir notificación a través del servicio de VINE de Oregón llamando al 1-877-674-8463 o visitando el sitio web